FRESH PRODUCE MIDDLE EAST & AFRICA MAGAZINE is the No.1 source of source of information for investors, managers and professionals in the fresh produce value chain in Africa & the Middle East.
The first edition of the magazine is expected to be released in October 2023.
The magazine, which is published by FW Africa, is edited and designed by a team with a wide experience and knowledge in the food and agriculture industry value chain in Africa and globally.
The objective of the magazine and its associated website FreshProduceMEA.com is to provide relevant and timely information to the fresh produce industry stakeholders and to catalyse the growth of the industry in Africa and the Middle East.
The magazine and website provide readers with the latest updates on new technologies, market trends, sustainability, investments and deals, in a manner that is cognizant of the level of the development of the fresh produce industry in the region, with an overarching goal of improving the industry’s competence, knowledge and skills.
The magazine is the first and only resource of its kind in the region, out of South Africa, with a wide readership across Africa, Middle East and globally.
The magazine is widely distributed in Africa in print format, and is also available as a digital edition on this website, giving it a worldwide readership.
The magazine covers some of the region’s leading players in the fresh produce sector through well-written feature profiles, after carrying out interviews with company founders and managers – showcasing the length and breadth of the evolving fresh produce industry in Africa.
Who are the readers of Fresh Produce Middle East & Africa?
The primary readership of the magazine includes investors, CEOs, Directors, General Managers, QA/R&D Managers, Production Managers, Engineering Managers, Supply Chain Managers, Procurement Managers, Marketing/Brand Managers and other professionals that are tasked with decision making roles in the food manufacturing, retail and foodservice sector.
The magazine is further relied upon by banks, private equity, venture capital firms and angel investors in the food and agro industry; strategists, consultants, suppliers, Government agencies, NGOs, trade associations, regulatory bodies, research and training institutions.
It is read by the following stakeholders in the public, private and the NGO/development sector in Africa and beyond:
- Commercial, medium and small scale fresh produce farmers and producers
- Food packaging and processing companies
- Traders, distributors, importers and exporters in the food and agriculture sector
- Major retail chains, supermarkets, fast food operators and the hotel, restaurant and catering (HORECA) industry
- Lecturers, students and researchers in the institutions of higher learning e.g universities and research institutes
- Government regulatory bodies and departments within the Ministries of Health and Food/Agriculture/Trade & Industry
- Suppliers of goods – chemicals, ingredients, packaging, equipment, laboratory and supply chain solutions
- Suppliers of services – banks, insurance, logistics etc – to the food and agro industry value chain
- Development partners and NGOs involved in the food and agriculture supply.
MORE MAGAZINES FOR AFRICA’S FOOD & AGRO INDUSTRY
We cover the agro-food industry better than any other media house.
Apart from this publication, we also publish the following food and agro industry focused magazines:
- Milling Middle East & Africa
- Food Safety Africa
- Sustainable Packaging Africa
- Food Business Africa
- Dairy Business Africa
Please find list of our current magazines, events and other activities we do at our corporate website www.fwafrica.net